Out Lens: PC+UV
– Embedding Viewpoint Lens
– Spherical Double-Lens
– Anti-Ultraviolet radiation
– Anti-Have an effect on
– Breathable Form Design
– Three layers of Form
– Colorful Lens
VLT (Visible Light Transmission) Reference Scope:
VLT 0-10% – For sunny days
VLT 10-25% – For partly clouded to sunny days
VLT 25-60% – For cloudy days and dusk
VLT 60-90% – For night and heavily clouded days
– Please don’t use finger or rough cloth to wipe or clean the lens as they’re going to stain the lens
– Please storage the goggle within the pouch or box to forestall lens-scratching.
– Please don’t use mascara or other oily substance in case lens gets dirty.
– Please care for ventilation of goggle or use hairdryer for perspiring after snow sport.
– Please don’t wipe the interior lens as a way to neutralize effectiveness of anti-fogging.
Anti Fog: Spherical lens, curved, two-way ventilation design, the curved ventilation of the highest and bottom can toughen the air circulation within the lens to succeed in anti-fog serve as.
UV Protection: The double-layer lens designed in spherical are imported from Italy, the UV400 protection coating at the lens, can save you ultraviolet and others harmful light and glare, to forestall eye be hurt and toughen the security of skiing.
Security and Applicability: Great product design, you’re going to have a clearer and broader vision, three layers Sponge may be very warm and comfortable, Anti fog, UV protection, anti-cold wind to stimulate the eyes, Keep away from the dust and snow particles into eyes; more safety to human body for no metal parts included, suit for skiing, mountain hiking, snowboarding, motorcycle wind and other outside Sports use.
Easy installation and disassembly: Fast replacement system for the ski goggles lens, solid mosaic structure, easy to take away the lens to interchange in several colors lens; buckle may also be easily replaced, adjustable elastic band suit for variety faces, more humane. Note: Keep away from finger or sharp objects touching the lens surface right away, as it’ll scratch the lens.